|Precision TIG 225 Ready-Pak w/Cart :
The Precision TIG® 225 gives you the "Power to Perform", for general fabrication, automotive/motorsports, vocational schools or serious hobby work. Micro-Start™ II Technology delivers precision arc performance to improve arc starting, welding and weld cratering. Features like patented Auto-Balance™ and a built-in simple pulse control make the Precision TIG 225 easy to use. Professional features like the most auxiliary power, the widest output range in its class and more storage space make the Precision TIG 225 the best value.
Precision TIG 225, Torch Parts Storage Compartment, Torch Hanger, 10 ft. Work Cable and Clamp, Removable Lift Eye, 9 ft. Input Power Cord, NEMA 6-50P Plug, NEMA 6-50R Receptacle, TIG Procedure Guide, GTAW (TIG) Handbook, PTA-17 Pro-Torch TIG Torch (12.5 ft., 1-piece), Gas Regulator with Hose, Foot Amptrol® (K870) and Understorage Cart (K2348-1). Shipped fully assembled. Shielding gas sold separately.
Stick and TIG
Precision Arc Performance:
• 5-230 amps is the widest welding range in its class.
• Patented Micro-Start™ II Technology delivers extremely stable low amperage starting, welding and cratering for AC and DC welding.
• Excellent Stick Welder — Even with Fleetweld® 5P (E6010).
Simple Controls – Easy to Use:
• AC Auto-Balance™ automatically sets the optimal cleaning vs. penetration levels for great looking aluminum welds.
• FREE! Built-in TIG pulser helps control heat input in the weld.
• Digital Meter, and simple, well-spaced controls.
• FREE! GTAW (TIG) Handbook and TIG Procedure Guide.
• Standard NEMA 6-50 plug on 9 ft. (2.7 m) input power cord with receptacle. (208/230 volt models only).
• 115 volt auxiliary power receptacles with 20 amp service reliably powers water coolers or other tools.
• Standard torch parts storage compartment and cable hanger keeps you organized.
• Ready-Pak® models include a Pro-Torch PTA-17 air-cooled 150 amp torch with new 12.5 ft. (3.8 m) Ultra-Flex™ cable.
• Add an optional understorage cart for extra storage and portability.
• Fan-As-Needed™ (F.A.N.) prevents overheating. F.A.N. reduces power consumption noise, motor wear and dust in the machine.
• CSA C/US certified.
• Three-Year Lincoln Warranty on parts and labor.
Weight:258 lbs. (117 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 31.2 x 19.8 x 38.0
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 792 x 503 x 965
|Rated CC AC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
Lincoln 2yr. Extended Warranty Benefits
- No out of pocket cost for repairs for the life of the extended warranty
- Parts and labor costs are fully covered.
- Repair worked performed by a nationwide network of Lincoln authorized repair facilities.
- Extended warranty program backed by Lincoln Electric, not a third party.
- Protect your investment for up to five full years.